Friday, April 2, 2010

grocery store Feet























I love flip flops more then any women can love a shoe. They have all the things a great shoe can offer open air, comfort, utility, ability to mach many outfits, and so much more. Yet yesterday at my brothers baseball game i was reminded of the one thing I don't like about flip flops "grocery store feet". You may ask what are grocery store feet? I will tell you they are the bottom of you feet being so dirty you look like you walked around the grocery store with no shoes on. It is the one thing that gross me out after a night out with flip flops on to see black dirt come off my feet in the shower. If any of you have ideas to keep your feet clean in flip flops let me know. The perfect flip flop would keep your feet clean.




















No comments:

Post a Comment