Monday, April 19, 2010

Making the world more beautiful one gay man at a time!

This group of men may as well be my ex boyfriends because i have had more ex boyfriends come out as gay then any other women I know. Most of them were boys i dated in high school, but still most women can't say this has happen to them. After talking to my GH (gay husband) about this i figured out why i always liked gay men and why they like me (as BFF's)

1. I like clean men
2. I like well dressed men
3. I like men that like to read and discuss books.
4. I like french food
5. i love cloths
6. i like men who will gossip about gossip magazines
7. I like men who wax the brows
8. I like manie/peddie buddies
9. I wanted a shopping buddy
10. I like men that drink fun and umbrella drinks.
11. I wanted a man that loves the questions in the back of Vanity Fair
12. I love Hand Bags
13. I like to spend money and don't feel bad about it.

After relating this list to me i wonder how i ever met a non gay man men!

But i gave the world a hand full of the most amazing gay men the world has to offer! The partners of these men should thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment