Monday, November 29, 2010

The stress of the perfect Christmas card picture

  I have to admit that I am vary jealous of some of my friends Christmas cards. I get theses amazing photos of children that look like they could be in a catalog and have cloths on. Bailey has had professional photos 5 times in two years and the only photographer who ever got great photos was a pro and works with major celebrities in the music industry. With that said a two year old was no challenge for her. So this year when it came time to get some photos for the old family Christmas card i knew it was a 50/50 shot she would be clothed.
Best picture i got the first day! about 100 reasons this would not work. 


This was in October and it was a hot day so she got in the lake. It was not the look i was going for that day. We did use a picture from this day but it is not what you would think.


She was to distracted by the leafs to give me a big smile.



I hope you all are now looking forward to getting our Christmas card to see the picture we picked! I will give you a hint ........... No faces are in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to get it :) I love Christmas cards! It's always when you are trying to get a good picture that you can't.
    I remember one year my mom when through about 6 rolls of film and didn't get a picture she liked. She was a little frustrated with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! There's nothing like naked babies! I know the feeling about Christmas card's too, Jeff hates them and I love them, luckily Grady is pretty photogenic though!

    ReplyDelete