Tuesday, December 28, 2010

10 things I will take away from 2010

10. If you go to the beach you will always get sand in your swim suit! If you have a two year old the sand will be found for days.

9. Don't ever get a brow wax or any other impotent grooming activity done in West Virginia. (I still have one bad brow)

8. Lexus makes the best SUV ever (thanks Mr. Real Estate)! That car is so quite it is like being on a cloud.

7. The Kindle is one of the best items one can have.... Well done Amazon, well done.

6. Don't leave a toddler in a bathroom unattended even for 30sec. That 30sec may lead to costly damage.

5. I am lucky to have faith it can get you into the right place to deal with what life may hand you or your loved ones.

4. Every Family has it's crazy's be glad it's your extended family.

3. I love the theater

2. I have found that I am lucky to find a way to be happy no matter what is going on in my life. I have learned most people can't do this for them self.

1. Mr. Real Estate is right about 90% of the time and it makes me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, I would die if Jeff was right 90% of the time!

    ReplyDelete