Tuesday, September 18, 2012

After about a year away I am Back! 5 things I love now!

So after about a year away i am back and looking to tell you all the story's of my crazy life once again. Over the past year I have been working on a blog with My friend" A "called Drives me to drink. you should check it out! www.drivesmetodrink.com

The top 5 things i am in love with Now!

5.  Married to Jonas is about the best show ever I cant get enough!

4. Cosmo Radio  Wake up with Taylor on Sirius XM

3. I started collecting vintage Halston from the 1960's to mid 70's. I have 3 hat's and 2 dresses this girl can't get enough. I was inspired by a documentary you can find on netflixs streaming called Finding Halston!



2. My new j-crew dress that makes me happy!

Collection organza sheath dress

A minimalist sheath styled in our luxe organza, a silk-wool blend beloved for its light-catching sheen. 
 
 
1. My Birch Box that comes once a month with lots of great products for me to try out! If you want an invite to get your own Birch box send me your email.




No comments:

Post a Comment