Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Death to the dust buster

About every two weeks Brian gets on an out of control cleaning kick. So we clean our house from top to bottom and the entire time he tells me how good it will make me feel (I never feel any different at the end). But today Brian hit a new low and in the end i felt some what irritated with him.

He gave me the dust buster and asked me to get the gaps between the rocks on the fireplace. I thought he was joking but he was not one bit. So i spent 2hr dust busting the rocks that make up our fireplace. I have never felt like i was wasting so much time in my life. When i felt the job was done Brian came to "check" my work. He thought i should get a rag and tooth brush to wipe it down. I then started to laugh but still did it for Brian. (by the way we keep a clean house all the time so nothing is dirty)


When i got done with my job Brian came and asked me how i felt. I looked at him and said i feel like i just used a dust buster on rocks then cleaned them with a tooth brush. He then said so you feel good! I may have to brake the dust buster and the small tools that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment