Sunday, February 28, 2010

What happen to my baby?

I have been dealing with some test of wills over the past few weeks and it is hard. All i can think about when Bailey gets mad and throws a fit is what happen to my baby. You can't help but think to yourself they grow up way to fast.

When they are 6 weeks old you want them to sleep throw the night and not nap all day. When they are 18 months old you think what happen to that second nap. I love my toddler but i also miss my baby.

I could take my baby to a restaurant or Target without WWIII because of something like eating Blue, yellow and green wax. I could take my baby to the mall without the passenger in the stroller trying to jump out on me. But i will say my toddler is loving and funny with a lot of spunk. It will be a few years until we can take Mo Mo as she calls herself now to Mortens but it will happen.

All and all i miss my baby but my toddler is a star.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I guess its time to try for baby #2 :)

    ReplyDelete