Monday, February 28, 2011

Top 10 things that happen in February 2011!

10. Southwest has a non-stop to DC and NYC!
9. The temp in MN was above 40 for more then 1 day!
8. Mr. Real Estate let me order my own Valentines day gift!
(for us this is the way to go a 100%)
7. The creepy picture of Jesus found a new home!
(congratulations Murphy Family I know you will take good care of him)
6. The Real House Wives of Miami
5. slow melt Popsicle's
4. Coconut water is now sold at the airport
3. My vintage dress is finished being restored
2. Bailey is over sponge bob
1. our new Love Sac (this may be the best thing ever)

2 comments:

  1. Love Sac eh? Seems comfy! How is the housewives of Miami? I've been to busy to start watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have to come try it out it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete