Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reverse polygamy

The other day I read an article about some crazy women that had 3 husbands! I thought to myself why would any women want three husbands? Then it struck me i would want 6 husbands if 5 of them could be gay! I would sill want to be married to Brian so he could be husband number one. Husband number two would be a hair dresser/makeup/stylist. Husband number 3 would be into literature, arts and theater. Husband number four would be a trainer and health nut a chef. Husband number 5 would would be great with kids and write children's books. Last but not least Husband number six would be on E news and know all the great gossip before they hit the weekly's.

So yes I could have more then one husband if the rest were gay fabulous men! To me the point of polygamy is so one person can get every thing they need in life this is the only way i could get it all in that life style.

2 comments: